The Transfer Multisort Elektronik offer includes Microchip controllers belonging to PIC24FJ256DAXXX family designed for graphic display control applications.
The new circuits feature among others:
• three integrated graphic accelerators
• embedded graphic display controller
• up to 96kB of RAM
• operation with STN, TFT and OLED displays of VGA resolution
• up to 24 operational mTouch channels (operation with capacitive keyboards)
• operation through Full Speed USB OTG (Host/Slave), I2C, SPI interface
In the new microcontroller family all components necessary to control modern graphic displays were integrated in a single semiconductor structure.
Furthermore, PIC24FJ256DAXXX family provides designers with a wide range of peripherals. Possible fields of application for the new microcontrollers include among others:
• vending machines
• points of sales (POS)
• wireless phones
• remote control systems
• home appliances (coffeemakers, refrigerators, ovens and washing machines)
• portable medical equipment (glucometers, blood pressure meters, electrocardiographs)
Microchip offers DM240312 evaluation board with PIC24FJ256DA210 microcontroller (which is also available in TME’s range of products).
More information: www.tme.eu
Transfer Multisort Elektronik
93-350 Lodz, ul. Ustronna 41
Tel.: 042 645 54 44
Fax: 042 645 54 70