Throughout the wide product portfolio, Panasonic Industry provides reliable and state-of-the-art components, that enable customers to design and produce sustainable, reliable, and connected products and solutions.
Meet the technical experts from Panasonic Industry to find solutions for all areas of:
- Smart metering and smart grids
- Energy and utilities distribution
- Decentralized energy generation and storage
The focus products on Panasonic Industry’s stand at Enlit Europe 2023 are:
- Components for smart natural gas and hydrogen meters with safety features such as ultrasonic measurement units, emergency shut-off valves, NB-IoT and 169 MHz communication modules.
- Industrial grade Lithium primary cells that are ideal for long term applications over a wide temperature range.
- Dual display digital pressure sensors for pressure measurement of gases and fluids.
- Liquid and leak detection sensors for the detection of water, liquid chemicals and volatile materials.
- Inductive proximity switches for any environment.
- Industrial grade edge gateway and interface modules for grid automation.
- LoRa-enabled autonomous gateway for remote sensing applications.
- BLE SoC modules with Wirepas mesh, allowing a groundbreakingly flexible setup of meshed networks for IoT-enabled applications.
To learn more about Panasonic Industry’s components and solutions on display at Enlit Europe 2023 please visit: