EP&Dee is offering its readers the chance to win an LCD Explorer Development Board (#DM240314) from Microchip. The LCD Explorer Development Board supports Microchip’s 100-pin Microcontrollers with x8 common Segment LCD Drivers. This board provides an ideal platform for a customer to evaluate a MCU with a x8 Common LCD Driver on a 38 segment × 8 common LCD display. PICtail™ Plus connections allow a customer to evaluate the selected MCU in a complex system by adding Microchip’s PICtail Plus daughter boards.
The on-board potentiometer, temperature sensor, 4 buttons, mTouch key and PICtail Plus expansion connectors provide a versatile platform for low power system development.
The kit contains the LCD Explorer Development Board, a 100-pin PIC24FJ128GA310 LCD PIM and example software programmed on PIM
• 96 Segment 37 Segment × 8 Common LCD Glass
• 4 Buttons and 1 mTouch Capacitive Button
• Analogue potentiometer and temperature sensor
• Power input from 9V power supply, battery or USB power source
• Separate Vbat battery supply
• RJ11 and 6 pin PICkit™ 3 programming and debug connectors
For your chance to win an LCD Explorer Development Board from Microchip, please visit:
and enter your details in the entry form.