The TCI 130, TCI 240, and TCI 500(U) are three conduction cooled AC/DC encased power supplies series between 130 and 500 Watt with a 4250 VAC reinforced isolation system. Traco Power’s new TCI line focuses on maximizing the proficiency of conduction cooled systems as it offers superior temperature behavior when mounted on a metal chassis or baseplate. This way the TCI can deliver up to 100% of the maximum output power without the need for a fan.
Excellent efficiency of up to 94% allows the TCI series to operate from –30 to +50°C without derating, while going up to +80°C with either load derating or forced cooling. They also meet OVC III requirements and can operate at up to 5000 m altitude. Active power factor correction, EMC characteristics dedicated for applications in industrial/automation and test & measurement.
- Conduction cooled design approach
- Fanless operation with up to 100% output power
- Operating temperature range –30°C to +80°C
- I/O reinforced isolation 4250 VAC
- Over voltage category (OVC III)
- High efficiency up to 94%
- Operating up to 5000 m altitude
- Internal EN 55032 class B filter
- Protection class II prepared
- 3 year product warranty