Global electronic components distributor Digi-Key Electronics, the industry leader in electronic component selection, availability
and delivery, announced its new and improved online TechZones, as part of a recent series of web site updates. The TechZones are designed to give design engineers an at-a-glance aggregate view of new products, technical resources and application-specific content. This week, Digi-Key will debut its newest and most comprehensive TechZone – Lighting Solutions – at LIGHTFAIR in New York City.
Digi-Key’s TechZones include:
• Lighting Solutions
• Energy Harvesting Solutions
• Microcontroller Solutions
• Power Solutions
• Sensor Solutions
• Wireless Solutions
The new TechZone provide engineers with an at-a-glance aggregate view of product information and highlights, videos, articles, suppliers, reference designs and industry-specific solutions. The easily accessible information saves customers time, making it easy to access products, solutions and technical content directly related to their projects. Localized versions of the new TechZones are accessible on all of Digi-Key’s global websites.
Lighting Solutions TechZone
The featured Lighting Solutions TechZone features a compilation of new product content and an easy-to-use component selection tool. The new features of the page include the Product Selector, LED Modules and Light Engines guide along with a comprehensive view of all industry suppliers. New products and component information from all Digi-Key lighting component manufacturers is easy to access in one convenient location versus residing only in the Supplier Marketing Centers.
New features include:
• The central aggregate collection of all Lighting Solutions organizes content by manufacturer, application and component type, making it easy for engineers to access the most relevant products and solutions.
• The LED Modules and Light Engines sections offer the most up-to-date and innovative supplier LED modules and engines. Modules and engines take product development to the next level by simplifying design and reducing cycle time, allowing fixtures and luminaires to be introduced into the market at a faster pace
• Digi-Key’s Lighting Product Selector allows the opportunity for designers to quickly browse and locate components to develop solid-state fixtures and luminaires. Categories include LEDs, drivers, optics, thermals, interconnect and protection devices.
Digi-Key Electronics www.digikey.com