Mouser Electronics, Inc., the authorised global distributor with the newest semiconductors and electronic components, has teamed up with TRACO Power to provide the engineering community with a new webinar entitled “How to power your medical application.” The free live webinar will take place at 3.00 pm CET on Tuesday, 7 March 2023.
With the healthcare market rapidly growing, the applicable standards are constantly evolving to ensure the safety of patients and operators. The webinar will address the challenges of developing various medical applications, including how to choose optimal AC/DC or DC/DC converters.
By attending this webinar, participants will learn about:
- The key principles of IEC 60601 and how they relate to powering medical applications
- New requirements in the IEC 60601 standard, including risk assessment
- Practical ways to achieve compliance
- Design and application support that is available for medical device manufacturers
- AC/DC and DC/DC solutions for medical applications available from TRACO Power
Mark Patrick, Technical Marketing Manager, EMEA, Mouser Electronics, will host this webinar with two speakers from TRACO Power: Sebastian Fischer, Managing Director of TRACO Power Germany, and Mark Schoppel, Field Applications Engineer, TRACO Power.
TRACO Power provides medical manufacturers access to high-quality, reliable, safe products and comprehensive and knowledgeable support related to today’s medical standards. Since its foundation in 1944, TRACO Power has been a leading manufacturer of DC/DC converters, AC/DC switching power supplies, and customer-specific power supply solutions.
To learn more and to register for the free webinar, visit https://emea.info.mouser.com/webinar-tracopower-medical-emea-lp