Around 30 international journalists travelled to Espelkamp to take part in the HARTING Technology Group’s two-day trade press conference. At the subsequent HANNOVER MESSE Preview, the HARTING experts were also on hand to answer the questions of around 100 trade journalists with their highlight topics. The journalists used the preview to gain an insight into the sustainable and innovative HARTING products. All this under the guiding theme of “Industrial Transformation – Making the Difference”. The focus is on topics such as CO2-neutral production, energy management and digitalisation.
This provided a pure trade fair feeling – even before HANNOVER MESSE 2023. “Our trade press conference and the HANNOVER MESSE Preview have shown me once again that now that it is possible again, people are particularly looking for personal exchange,” said Philip Harting, CEO of the HARTING Technology Group, pleased with the numerous participants.
The HARTING experts presented the following topics:
- During the “Green at HARTING” presentation, journalists learned all about the technology group’s sustainability at the headquarter and abroad. From environmentally friendly processes to sustainable buildings and the goals for the future.
- The presentation “We are shaping a green future” focused on connectors and cable solutions for hydrogen and electrical energy charging.
- The presentation “Pushing Technology” dealt with the technological expansion of Single Pair Ethernet (SPE) and the development of new fields of application through data transmission over longer distances. The technology manages with only one pair of wires and thus saves costs and resources because less copper is used. At the same time, SPE offers optimal sensor-to-cloud communication.
- The presentation “Excellence in Connectivity” focused on the energetic transformation. Products such as the Han-Modular® Domino modules or the Han® S 12, contribute significantly to the success of energy-oriented transformation projects. In addition, another connector will celebrate its premiere at HANNOVER MESSE. However, more details will not be revealed until April.
At this year’s HANNOVER MESSE, the focus will once again be on pioneering technologies under Connectivity+. Connectivity+ is the technology group’s approach to breaking down societal megatrends such as demographic change, (de)globalisation and sustainability and deriving concrete technologies from them. In this context, HARTING will be showing at this year’s HANNOVER MESSE, among other things:
- Connectivity and cabling solutions for renewable and decentralised energy supply
- Ecosystems for digitalisation
- Connectors and more for an efficient and sustainable life cycle
The socially relevant topics at this year’s HANNOVER MESSE go hand in hand with the issues that are close to HARTING’s heart: Shaping the future with sustainable technologies for people.