Industry-leading, high-speed GaNFast™ and GeneSiC™ technologies drive a $22B/year market opportunity at the world’s leading electronics trade fair
Navitas Semiconductor (Nasdaq: NVTS), the only pure-play, next-generation power semiconductor company, will showcase industry-leading gallium nitride (GaN) and silicon carbide (SiC) technologies at Electronica 2022, the world’s leading trade fair and conference for electronics between November 15-18th.
Held at Messe München in Germany, Electronica 2022 will see almost 3,100 exhibitors from over 50 counties and expects to welcome over 80,000 trade visitors.
Navitas will showcase its advanced portfolio of wide bandgap (WBG) semiconductors, for application ranging from 20 W to 20 MW, applications, including:
1. New 650 V, MHz GaNSense gallium nitride half-bridge power ICs, with autonomous, loss-less sensing and 6x faster protection
2. New 750 V – 6.5 kV GeneSiC silicon carbide power MOSFETs with industry-leading high-temperature, high-speed performance
3. Mobile fast-chargers up to 200W with 0-100% charge in less than 10 minutes
4. EV on-board charger and DC-DC designs up to 22 kW, up to 20% smaller and lighter
5. “Titanium Plus” efficiency 2.7 kW power supplies for data centers
6. High-speed, high-efficiency motor-drives for home appliance and industrial automation
“As the only pure-play, next-generation power semiconductor company, this is a breakthrough year for Navitas into the European high-power and industrial markets,” said Alessandro Squeri, Senior Director European Sales. “Adding leading-edge GeneSiC SiC power to the already-growing GaNFast GaN power IC line-up gives us an immediate boost in portfolio and addressable markets. We’ve almost doubled the market opportunity to over $22B/year, and Electronica is the perfect forum to accelerate customer engagement and design-wins”.
Navitas will also review the latest technology and market advances in two panel discussions:
1. “Power Electronics Forum: Wide Bandgap Semiconductors” (Aspencore media).
a. Stephen Oliver, VP Corporate Marketing & IR, Wed. 16th from 10:40 am, A4.473.
2. “Gallium Nitride Beyond Consumer Electronics” (WEKA Fachmedien).
a. Gene Sheridan, CEO & Co-founder, Wed. 16th, 1pm, C3.577.
The GaN Twins “Gallie & Nitro” will debut at Electronica to promote Navitas’ “Win a Tesla” competition, giving visitors a chance to win a Tesla Model 3 Performance, worth over $60,000.