The 22kW ghostONE wallbox is fully customizable, compatible with almost all electric and hybrid models and is offered as a white label product.
KATEK SE presents ghostONE, its first white-label wallbox. The charger is a high-tech 22kW e-charger that companies can completely customize in their own brand identity. All steps from development to rapid prototyping, material management, production, test engineering, final assembly, logistics and aftersales are covered by the KATEK Group itself. The aim was to provide customers with a high-tech, state-of-the-art wallbox that combines all future-relevant innovations with stylish design. The wallbox is developed by eSystems, a KATEK brand, and produced within the KATEK Group.
“With ghostONE, KATEK’s subsidiary eSystems is targeting the European volume market for wallboxes in the residential and semi-public sectors, which, according to recent market studies, will reach an installation base of 65 million boxes across Europe by 2035,” explains Jochen Paukert, Managing Director of eSystems MTG GmbH.
KATEK demonstrates with ghostONE how well the various steps of the product development cycle mesh and offers its customers a fully developed solution. It also benefits from the comprehensive solar and energy know-how of the Steca portfolio. The wallbox is just the beginning of an exciting journey of customizable white label solutions for KATEK customers.
Highly intelligent wallbox with remote service and LTE connectivity
Fully networked and highly intelligent with remote management and connectivity via Ethernet, WiFi and LTE – ghostONE makes it possible. During development, the experts made sure that the wallbox is prepared for typical everyday situations. For example, when Ethernet connectivity is not available in parking garages or parking lots.
Customers can order the wallbox in a modular system – from delivery of a single controller board up to the complete product including validation and certification. Those who want more comprehensive design adaptations for the wallbox can also order a completely independent housing design.
Functions of the fully networked ghostONE AC wallbox:
- Full implementation of ISO15118
- PV load self-consumption charging
- Charging according to tariff plans
- Grid-serving charging via SMGW / Cloud
- Connectivity via Ethernet / Wi-Fi /LTE (optional)
- Integrated safety feature DC RCD 6mA
- Human Machine Interface via LED status
- Authorization via Plug ‘n Charge via ISO15118, Autocharge, RFID
- OTA SW updates with on-demand features
- Remote Management via Web App, Mobile App, OCPP 1.6, OCPP 2.0.1, EEBUS
- Integrated home energy management system with energy meter readout, MODBUS/TCP, local load management
- Optional: MID conformity, “Eichrecht” conformity
More information and ordering at https://www.ghost-charger.com.