Global Authorised Distributor to Exhibit in Hall 4A Booth 102
Mouser Electronics, Inc., the industry’s leading New Product Introduction (NPI) distributor with the widest selection of semiconductors and electronic components™, will be exhibiting at Embedded World 2022 in Nuremberg, Germany, 21 June through 23 June 2022. Attendees can find the Mouser exhibit in Hall 4A, Booth 102.
As part of the company’s continuous efforts to inspire innovation, Mouser’s booth will feature a “spin-to-win” game, Demo Pod and prize draw. For the duration of Embedded World 2022, Mouser will also be offering free reusable water bottles, which can be refilled at the eco-friendly water station on the Mouser booth. Visitors to the Mouser booth will also have an opportunity to use the Customer Service Pod, where Mouser’s team will be on hand to introduce attendees to the latest services and tools on the Mouser website.
Making a welcome return to the Mouser booth in 2022 will be the popular “spin-to-win” game. All visitors to Mouser’s booth are welcome to spin the wheel for a chance to win one of a host of gadgets and goodies, including a high-quality miniature multi-tool, multimeter test equipment, and more. In a change to previous years, the game will use gesture control to initiate the spin.
Mouser Demo Pod
Attendees can visit the Mouser Demo Pod to experience some of the latest technologies from Mouser’s manufacturing partners, including:
- Voice control for home automation using NXP’s SLN-ALEXA-IOT kit, a simple motor drive, and either voice commands or the Amazon Alexa app.
- People counting for smart buildings using the EagleEye™ people-counting system from Analog Devices.
- Smart home environmental data monitoring using the Würth Elektronik Sensor Featherwing with Arduino Portenta H7 board, enabling rapid prototyping of smart home applications.
- Indoor air quality monitor using the Microchip PIC-BLE development board and the Mikroe Air Quality 7 Click.
- Bluetooth®Mesh lighting for smart home using the Silicon Labs Thunderboard™ Sense 2 boards.
Mouser will also be running an online sweepstakes (prize draw) where registrants can enter to win one of the following boards:
- Analog Devices Eagle Eye Trial Kit
- Digi XBee3
- Microchip Technology ATSAMA5D27-WLSOM1 Evaluation Kit
- Nordic Semiconductor Thingy:91™ Multisensor Prototyping Kit
- NXP Semiconductors i.MX 8M Mini Evaluation Kit
- onsemi RSL10 Smart Shot Camera
- Terasic Technologies FPGA Cloud Connectivity Kit
- Texas Instruments AWR1843BOOST Automotive Evaluation Module
Mouser’s Embedded World 2022 online sweepstakes is now open for entries through 11:59 P.M CET on Friday, June 24, 2022.
To enter the sweepstakes and to learn more, visit https://emea.info.mouser.com/embeddedworld-2022 (English) or https://emea.info.mouser.com/embeddedworld-2022-de (German).