Analog Devices, Inc. (ADI) introduced today a 16-bit, 15 MSPS data acquisition mModule® solution for digitizing fast transient signals in power analysis applications, and enabling low latency digital control loop in Hardware in the Loop (HiL) applications or source measurement unit applications. The new ADAQ23875 incorporates the critical signal conditioning circuity associated with scaling the signal from the sensor and enables a 4x footprint reduction versus a discrete equivalent solution.
- Download data sheet, order samples and evaluation boards: https://www.analog.com/en/products/adaq23875.html#product-overview
- Watch a video about the ADAQ23875: https://www.analog.com/en/education/education-library/videos/6248044934001.html
- Find ADAQ23875 simulation and design tools: https://www.analog.com/media/en/simulation-models/ibis-models/adaq23875.ibs
- Connect with engineers and ADI product experts on EngineerZone™, an online technical support community: http://ez.analog.com
The ADAQ23875 reduces the development cycle of precision, high-speed measurement systems by transferring the component selection, optimization, and layout from the designer to the device. Incorporating more of the signal chain in a package, the ADAQ23875 enables high repeatability of system level performance over the lifetime of the system in manufacturing thus reducing the OEM’s total cost of ownership. The ADAQ2387x family is available in 16-bit and 18-bit resolution with different input range.
ADAQ23875 Key Features:
- 16-Bit, 15MSPS DAQ Solution
- Integrated Precision Signal Scaling Circuity
- Wide Common Mode Input Range (-1V to +4V) with high CMRR 96dB
- 4x footprint reduction
Pricing and Availability
Number of I/P ranges
|ADAQ23876||NOW||August 2021||$32.55||16-Bit, 4|
|ADAQ23878||NOW||September 2021||$39.55||18-Bit, 4|