An extended temperature range and an extensive range of interfaces are features that stand out in the new PD10AS-E3930-WT CPU Board. The extended temperature range for which the PD10AS-E3930-WT is designed is -40°C to 85°C. The CPU board is equipped with an Intel® AtomTM E3930 Apollo Lake SoC. It supports up to 8Gb DDR3L RAM with a clock frequency of 1867 MHz. The integrated Intel® HD graphics supports 4K resolution of 3840×2160 pixels on the available HDMI port or the optional eDP interface. In addition, the board offers Full HD with a resolution of 1920×1200 pixels on the VGA and LVDS ports. The CPU board is equipped with two Intel® I210-IT GbE interfaces, four USB3.0, two USB2.0 and four COM interfaces, one of which is designed as RS-232/422/485. Furthermore the MiAPI connector with programmable 10bit GPIO and hardware monitoring function is available. The PD10AS offers a full-size Mini PCIe slot with SIM card holder and an M.2 2230 slot with E-Key as an expansion option. The CPU board can be operated with a voltage of 8 to 24 VDC.
In addition to the PD10AS-E3930-WT, there are three further variants with E3930, N3350 and N4200 CPU available for the standard temperature range of 0~70 °C. The board can be operated with a voltage of 8 to 24 VDC. Upon customer request, ICP delivers the PD-10AS Board as a pre-configured ready-to-use bundle with adapted BIOS, operating system and industrial memory modules.
- 3.5″ CPU Board with 6th Gen. Intel® Apollo Lake
- CeleronTM N3350 or AtomTM E3930 SoC
- Max. 8GB DDR3L DIMM RAM
- One 2.5″ SATA 6Gb/s
- USB, COM Ports, Dual-PCIe GbE
- Extensions: Full-size PCIe Mini Card, M.2 2230 E-Key (mSATA and on-board SIM holder)
- Three independent display outputs: HDMI, VGA, LVDS/eDP
- Voltage input: 8~24VDC
- Operating temperature: 0°C~+70°C and Wide Temp -40~85 °C
- Vending machine manufacturers
- Display Solutions, Digital Signage
- Embedded PC
- Panel PC and HMI input systems