Power novices can now create custom designs with speed and confidence, while power experts can develop finely crafted circuits using the free EE-Sim® DC-DC Converter design and simulation tool from Maxim Integrated Products, Inc.
Without a robust development tool, power design can use up valuable time and resources. With Maxim’s re-engineered EE-Sim DC-DC Converter tool, power designers can create and simulate complex circuits with more confidence. Novices can create designs in just a few minutes, while experts wield a high degree of control over simulation parameters and visualizations with the user-friendly EE-Sim DC-DC Converter tool.
• Recalculate: Recompensates the circuit to accommodate user changes to components
• Compare: Evaluate differences between similar design versions
• Best-in-class waveform viewer: Explore, customize, and interact with simulation results
• Simple interface: No learning curve to customize simulations; easily modify load, source, and simulator parameters
• Reference designs: Simulate or modify these hardware-tested designs both online and offline
• Easy documentation: Save customized graphs, annotate schematics, and edit reports
Maxim Integrated | www.maximintegrated.com