Full-day DC-DC power seminars throughout Europe catered to system architects and power designers.
System architects and designers of power subsystems can learn about important considerations for efficiency, heat dissipation, size, protection, and isolation in a new full-day seminar hosted by Maxim Integrated Products, Inc. and co-sponsored by Maxim’s distribution partner Avnet Silica.
With wide input voltages so often used in industrial, medical, communications, and other end applications, meeting power system performance and size goals is critical. Held September through October, these free, full-day seminars cover power system design from theoretical foundation to solving attendees’ most challenging design problems.
Registration is open and seating is limited: http://tinyurl.com/Maxim-Integrated-Power-Seminar.
The DC Power System Design workshops will be held in the following cities:
- Stockholm, Sweden – September 20, 2016
- Odense, Denmark – September 22, 2016
- Dortmund, Germany – September 29, 2016
- Bilbao, Spain – October 4, 2016
- Milan, Italy – October 6, 2016
- Stuttgart, Germany – October 11, 2016
- Warsaw, Poland – October 18, 2016
- Ankara, Turkey – October 20, 2016
Participants will enjoy two sessions of theoretical dissertation, followed by real time design, simulations, and tests. In most locations, the theoretical classes will be held by leading power system designer Dr. Martin Moerz. The seminars in Milan and Bilbao will be presented by Luca Bertolini, Design Director at Maxim Integrated.
- Understanding the theory of wide-input non-isolated and isolated DC-DC switching regulators
- Designing with wide-input synchronous buck regulators and power modules
- Designing DC-DC isolated topologies that eliminate opto-couplers
- Practical sessions and demonstrations showing usage of simulation tools and system protection
“These seminars are specifically designed to provide solutions for today’s system power challenges,” said Anil Telikepalli, Executive Director of Power Products at Maxim Integrated. “Maxim has made rapid strides in power electronics with many industry firsts bringing significant benefits in efficiency, robustness, size, and ease of use to the world’s leading industrial manufacturers. With these seminars, designers will gain access to cutting edge technical training of these technologies.”