EP&Dee is giving you the chance to win a dsPICDEM™ SMPS Buck Board. This development board provides an easy and economical way to
evaluate the dsPIC30F202x/1010 SMPS & Digital Power Conversion family of components and provides an educational and prototyping platform to investigate digital power conversion and digital Switch Mode Power Supply (SMPS) design. The board includes a socketed dsPIC30F2020 device connected to power devices and circuitry for controlling dual independent low power DC to DC Synchronous Buck Converter circuits as well as support, debug, and communication circuitry.
Key features of the dsPICDEM™ SMPS Buck Development Board include:
• Socketed dsPIC30F2020 on board connected to power devices and circuitry for controlling dual independent low power DC to DC Synchronous Buck Converter circuits
• Buck converters can operate in Synchronous or Asynchronous modes
• Input voltage range 7V to 15V (nominal 9V)
• User can enable a dynamic output load to investigate transient response
• User potentiometers to simulate application features such as voltage trim, remote voltage sense, voltage tracking, current sharing, etc.
• MPLAB® ICD 2 or REAL ICE support ready
• RS-232 serial channel
• Example software.
For your chance to win a dsPICDEM SMPS Buck Board from Microchip, please visit:
and enter your details in the entry form.