EP&Dee is giving you the chance to WIN a Microchip XLP 8-Bit Development Board (DM240313).
The XLP 8-bit Development Board provides a low-cost, highly configurable development system for Microchips new line of extreme-low-power 8-bit PIC18F or PIC16F Enhanced core microcontrollers that allow for design of sleep currents down to 20 nA. The board supports development for the PIC18F87K22 or PIC16LF1947 MCUs, which highlight the capabilities of each product family. The board can be powered by five different power sources including batteries or energy harvesting modules (sold separately), and it supports a variety of common components that can be selective enabled. The board is also expandable through the on-board PICtail connector that permits the addition of capabilities such as RF connectivity. The kit includes a USB cable, a Power Measurement cable, a Quick Start guide and a PIC16LF1947 PIM. The board is suitable for prototyping many low power applications including RF, temperature sensors, electronic door locks, LCD , remote controls, security sensors, smart cards, and energy harvesting. The PICtail™ interface supports Microchip’s extensive line of daughter cards for easy evaluation of your next low power application.
XLP 8-bit Development Board Features:
• PIC18F87K22 (128KB Flash, 80-pin PIM) installed
• Supports other PIC16LF1947 (28KB Flash, 64-pin PIM)Separate/Un-programmed
• Current measurement terminals allow device or board level current measurements
• Expansion connector accessing full device pin-out and breadboard prototype area
• Convenient connections for MPLAB PICkit 3, ICD 3 or REAL ICE for in-circuit programming and debugging
• USB interface for power and PC communication
• 24AA256 Low Power (100nA Sleep, 1.7V Vdd) SPI serial-EEPROM
• Potentiometer (connected to 10-bit A/D, analog input channel)
• Analog output temperature sensor and CTMU based diode temperature sensor
• LEDs for indication
• Power Options: AAA, CR2032, Energy Harvesting, USB, External, or 9V power supply
For the chance to win a Microchip XLP 8-Bit Development Board, please visit: www.microchip-comps.com/epdee-xlp