Farnell element14, the Development Distributor, has launched local language versions of its IoT Hub, a major section of the company’s website containing a variety of IoT news items, feature stories and technical articles exploring the possibilities of IoT applications. At the same time, a range of new content has been added to the site.
The new languages added to the IoT Hub, which until now has been available only in English, are Polish, German and French. Local language content can now be found on the company’s local web sites in Poland, Germany, Austria, Switzerland and France.
“This expansion in the range of languages is a major step that reflects Farnell element14’s commitment to its European customers”, says Steve Carr, Global Head of Marketing for Premier Farnell
“The Internet of Things is a vital part of our business, and we will continue to invest in developing this resource for the future.”
The new content available on the IoT Hub includes:
- Wireless Solutions: Part 2 – Bluetooth
- pureLi-Fi Q&A: an interview with pureLi-Fi CEO Alistair Banham
- Development Solutions for IoT: an overview of development kits and evaluation modules targeting IoT applications.
- LoraWAN – 101: An Overview on one of the trendiest IoT Technologies Presently
Future content scheduled for the IoT Hub includes: Wireless Solutions: part 3 – WiFi; a Xilinx feature; and articles on IoT in the supply chain, in transportation, and in the Smart City.
The Farnell element14 web sites with IoT Hub translations are:
- Poland: http://pl.farnell.com/internet-of-things
- Germany: http://de.farnell.com/internet-of-things
- Austria: http://at.farnell.com/internet-of-things
- Switzerland: http://ch.farnell.com/internet-of-things
- France: http://fr.farnell.com/internet-of-things
Farnell element14 | www.premierfarnell.com