CUI’s Power Group ( www.cui.com/catalog/power) today announced the continued expansion of its portfolio of high density open frame ac-dc power supplies ( www.cui.com/high-density-ac-dc-power-supplies) with the introduction of two new series. The VOF‑180 and VOF‑225A series, outputting 180 W and 225 W of continuous power respectively, feature high efficiencies up to 94% and high power densities up to 30 W/in3. Housed in compact, low profile packages measuring as small as 2 × 4 × 0.75 in (50 × 101 × 19 mm), these ac-dc power supplies provide space and energy saving benefits for IT equipment, industrial, and consumer electronics applications.
The 180 W and 225 W models deliver no-load power consumption less than 0.5 W and are certified to the UL and EN 60950-1 safety standards, while further meeting EN 55032 B limits for conducted and radiated emissions. Both open frame series feature wide universal input voltage ranges of 80 to 264 Vac and offer single output voltages from 12 to 58 Vdc. All models carry operating temperature ranges at full load from -40 up to +50°C with forced air cooling, derating to 50% load at +70°C.
Additional features include a 12 Vdc/500 mA fan output, power factor correction, and over voltage, over current, and short circuit protections. Calculated per Telcordia SR-332 Issue 3, the two new VOF series also boast an MTBF of 3.37 million hours.
The VOF‑180 and VOF‑225A series are available immediately with prices starting at $99.90 per unit at 25 pieces through distribution. Please contact CUI for OEM pricing.
• Product name: VOF‑180, VOF‑225A
• Availability: Stock to 12 weeks
• Possible users: ITE, industrial, consumer electronics applications
• Primary features: High density, high efficiency, low profile
• Cost: $99.90 per unit at 25 pieces through distribution
• View details for the VOF‑180 series: www.cui.com/product/power/ac-dc-power-supplies/chassis-mount/vof-180-series
• View details for the VOF‑225A series: www.cui.com/product/power/ac-dc-power-supplies/chassis-mount/vof-225a-series
CUI Inc. | www.cui.com