New E36300 series is reliable, robust and easy to use
Farnell element14, The Development Distributor is now stocking the E36300 Series Triple Output Power Supplies, the latest product from Keysight’s general purpose bench power supplies range, now providing a number of features never before seen at this price point. For more than 50 years, Keysight DC power supplies have been changing the way engineers prove their design, understand the issues, and ensure product quality. The new E36300 Series Triple Output Power Supplies has been developed to respond to the way customers need to use power supplies today’s more complex devices and designs, providing exceptional value for money, best in class performance and ease of use.
The E36300 Series is one of the quietest power supplies on the market with low output ripple/noise and accurate voltage/current measurement allowing you to test with confidence. Key features include an easy-to use front panel delivering a more intuitive experience with greater functionality driven by the new 4.3” colour LCD display. For the first time, customers can see full voltage and current on the multiple output power supply at the same time, alongside:
- Data Logging, critical if you are trying to minimise power consumption of your device under test
- Low Range Current Measurement, can accurately measure down to 100s of uAs of current. E36300 Series instruments can provide current measurement readings with an unprecedented accuracy of 0.25% +80 uA. Most bench DC power supplies do not come close to measuring at this level. The ability to accurately measure low currents internally reduces the need for an external multimeter and simplifies the setup.
- Output sequencing, increasingly required as FPGAs, microprocessors, and PCBs use multiple supply voltages
- List Sequencing useful for generate arbitrary power waveforms, automate testing, and maximize test throughput, and
- BenchVue 2017 Software support, providing software applications to easily Control, Automate and Simplify your workflow.
Other features include:
- Ability to control voltage and current with separate knobs rather than accessing menus
- Numeric keyboard allowing you to enter the value for your setting directly
- 2-wire or 4-wire remote sense
- E36312 and E36313A models are also equipped with Rear output terminals, Digital I/O and LXI LAN and GPIB ports