Win a Microchip PIC24FJ256DA210 Development Board from EP&Dee.
The PIC24FJ256DA210 Development Board (DM240312) is a low cost and efficient development board to evaluate the features and performance of the PIC24FJ256DA210 with integrated graphics, mTouch™ and USB. The development board comes with a Graphics Display Truly 3.2 240×320 Board (AC164127-4) in order to complete the 2-board setup. It has a Microchip display connector V1, and allows developers to match with any of the listed 3.2, 4.3 TFT display, or the graphics prototype board available by Microchip.
• PIC24FJ256DA210 16-bit microcontroller
• Capacitive touch pads and switches
• Microchip display connector V1
• USB connectors (embedded host/device/OTG)
• PICtail™ Plus Modular expansion slot
• RS-232 serial port and associated hardware
• Debug connectors supporting MPLAB ICD-3, MPLAB REAL ICE and MPLAB PICkit-3
• Graphics Display Truly 3.2 240 × 320 Board
The development board also provides a complete interface to MPLAB ICD-3, MPLAB REAL ICE, and MPLAB PICkit-3 Emulator and Debugger.
For your chance to win a PIC24FJ256DA210 Development Board from Microchip, please visit: www.microchip-comps.com/epdee-pic24da210 and enter your details in the entry form.